Re: Help with OOPSes, anyone?

Well, we're using very late RM7000 silicon, so I doubt that's the problem.
But it's a good thing to look at, anyway.

Tho it kinda conflicts with the datapoint that we actually had a stable
kernel on this hardware before.  Tho, like I said, that's not much of a
datapoint -- more testing coming!

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Work: mdharm@momenco.com
Senior Software Designer, Momentum Computer