Re: MIPS64 status?

Algorithmics P-6064 (http://www.algor.co.uk/algor/info/p6064.html)

> ...With >4G memory capacity ?

A mere 2Gbytes today - we've got two DIMM slots and 1Gbyte SDRAM DIMMs
are readily available.  The 1Gbyte boards have 32 x 256Mbit chips, but
I think there may even now be boards with more chips "stacked" in
pairs.

We've got no significant addressing restrictions on the memory
controller and the existing DIMM modules still have address lines
remaining...  We can support even larger memories when and if the
DIMMs show up.