Re: [LV] FYI: Mopd ELF support

>  Since I'll be away till Tuesday, expect an update in the middle of the
> next week.  I'm assuming ELF loading works, right?

not sure the VAX is handling this too well..

if I boot the vmlinux ELF file our build system produces it won't boot it
but I think this is due to our vmlinux file being linked for running with
VM switched on, and the mop loads it into memory that doesn't exist..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied@skynet.ie