Re: IDE DMA mode in Big endian for mips

>>>>> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 07:54:18 +0200 (MEST), Geert Uytterhoeven <geert@linux-m68k.org> said:
geert> The functions above should take care of endian conversion.

This is what I wanted to know.  Thank you.

hli> Thanks Atsushi San, the patch did help. The partition check can
hli> pass now.

Sorry, my patch is not correct.  You can configure your PCI controller
to swap dword (if your hw have this function), or you can use
CONFIG_SWAP_IO_SPACE.

If your hardware have not this function AND you want to swap entire
I/O access (for example, do swap for PCI, not for other area), you may
have to create your own version of outl/outw etc.  (This is my
case...)

---
Atsushi Nemoto