Re: setup_frame() failure

>>>>> On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:44:02 +0900 (JST), Atsushi Nemoto <nemoto@toshiba-tops.co.jp> said:
ralf> Nice test case.  Thanks. I decied for a differnet fix attached
ralf> below.

nemoto> I think your fix is good for Coprocessor Unusable exception.
nemoto> And same fix required for Trap or Breakpoint exception.  (Am I
nemoto> right?)

nemoto> But, does not a debugger confused by skipping the instruction
nemoto> which cause Trap or Breakpoint exception?  (I do not know much
nemoto> about communication between kernel and debugger...)

I tried same fix for Trap exception (I inserted compute_return_epc()
before force_sig(SIGTRAP, current) line in do_tr()).  With this fix,
gdb did not work correctly.

So we should take another fix (at least for Trap exception) ?

---
Atsushi Nemoto