Re: segfault

> Do you have a fix for the sysmips(MIPS_ATOMIC_SET) in there ? Or do
> you have the glibc compiled as -mips2 for usage of ll/sc ?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that fix is in there.  I'm confused by the whole
mips1/mips2/mips3 thing -- should I be compiling everything with the
same -mipsN, and if so, which one?  I have a VR41xx processor.  The
binaries I'm attempting to run are reported by file(1) as being MIPS 1,
while the kernel image is reported as being MIPS 3 (even though most
of the kernel Makefiles specify -mips2..?)

If I use -mips2 when compiling my userspace binaries, the output files
are the same size but different, but file(1) still reports them as
MIPS 1 and they still crash in the same way.

-jim