Re: segfault

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> Do you have a fix for the sysmips(MIPS_ATOMIC_SET) in there ? Or do
> you have the glibc compiled as -mips2 for usage of ll/sc ?
>
> This bug might be a register corruption due to wrong return path
> in the sysmips case.

 Since there appears to be no conclusion of the sysmips-on-MIPS-I problem
in sight, I've just put all the related patches I use in a single place
for easy retrieval.  All of them were sent to this mailing list once but
digging through archives is tiresome.  Get them from
'ftp://ftp.ds2.pg.gda.pl/pub/macro/sysmips/'.

 There is a sys_sysmips() fix in the "sysmips-1" patch and two additional
patches implementing a sys__test_and_set() syscall and its usage in glibc.
Feel free to use them until an official solution is available.

  Maciej