Re: ? Thread Problem on MIPS Malta Board

Mukesh,

>I am useing 4 threads in my application .It is works
>in general Linux enviornment(pc).I am using thread say
>"pthread_create".
> At the MIPS Malta (red hat Linux)enviornment
>it is compiling linking but at the time of executing
>(exe file)it is giving error.It is returning value 11

I did the same thing and found the problem to be that the return value from
the clone syscall is mishandled by glibc. My fix was to use the attached
clone.s. I'm sure there is a better fix, probably involving upgrading the
version of glibc, but this got me working.

Andrew Thornton

clone.s