? Thread Problem on MIPS Malta Board

Sir,
I got your mail id from net.I am software engineer.
presently I am working in MIPS Malta board using
redHat Linux.I am trying to porting some .c files and
try to run that files , but the problem is like this

I am useing 4 threads in my application .It is works
in general Linux enviornment(pc).I am using thread say
"pthread_create".
 At the MIPS Malta (red hat Linux)enviornment
it is compiling linking but at the time of executing
(exe file)it is giving error.It is returning value 11

I am using red hat linux 2.2.12 and MIPS cpu is
"MIPS4kc" .

Please give me some suggestion so that I can proceed

regards
Mukesh