HELP can't boot

OK I'm having some problems here.

I recently received an SGI Indy (complete with all hardware except disk)
and I installed a blank 1-GB scsi disk (no disk errors reported on bootup)
but without sash I cannot netboot linux.

My question is this:  How can I netboot linux (using bootp, tftp, and nfs,
all confirmed working)?  I the kernel and the hardhat kit, but I can't get
the Indy to load the kernel.

I have no IRIX kits available, nor a CD-writer (although I have
access to a CD-writer if needed).  PLEASE help!

Thanks in advance!

--
Ian Cooper
ian@wpi.edu