Re: MIPS Cross Compiler Tools

I really need the libs to cross-compile some other apps.  The target is
an embedded system, so I need to crosscompile things like busybox,
tinylogin, etc.  (It will NOT have a harddrive) I have done this before
with ARM and it is pretty easy once you get the tools in place.
Sometimes that is the hardest part...

--
Marc Karasek