Re: MIPS Cross Compiler Tools

Will these be in the form of rpms or tgz files??  In the case of rpm do
you know if they would be package similar to the ones on oss.sgi.com?
ie Setup for a crossdev enviroment.  I just really need the cross tools
as the dev is on an embedded system, with no harddrive.  The userland
stuff is pretty worthless to me.  I will be using busybox, tinylogin,
etc. for the standard bin utilities.  Having a few megabytes to store
everything in makes you very sensitive to size.... :-)

Thanks for the quick response...

--
Marc Karasek