Re: Kernel crash on boot with current cvs (todays)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001, Keith M Wesolowski wrote:

> Actually, it would probably be preferable to try first arch-os-objdump
> and maybe one or two other similar variants and then search the path.

 Sure, if you know how to guess the names (I don't).  The PATH approach
should work well if you choose one cross environment at a time.

> Supposing I have multiple cross environments on my machine...

 Does anyone have only a single one? ;-)  (Having a complete mipsel-linux,
a basic alpha-linux and a few obscure partial environments...)