Re: dcache_blast() bug?

Thanks for your help Kevin.  It may be possible that this is a hardware
bug.  I am using one of the lead vehicle chips with 16k d$ & i$,
although there is some custom hardware which may be causing trouble as
well.  Oh, and this is the 2.4.1 kernel.

It appears that when I copy the arguments into the command line
variable, they are 8-byte aligned, and the destination is also 8-byte
aligned.  However, there is an inconsistency between the data in the
cache and in memory after the blast_dcache() call.  Could it also be
possible that the cache write buffer is not quite empty, and the data in
it is being lost on the blast call?  Should some implementation of
wbflush be called before the cache ops are done?

I just wanted to see if this could be a problem before I start trying to
track down bugs in hardware...

Thanks,
-ian