Re: wrt irc

I agree that the IRIX kernel is horribly obfuscated, however it still
contains valuable information, and in theory can be decoded.  I strongly
suspect this is where harold got much of his information, and if one is
demented enough, and has enough time much can be learned from
it.  Curiousity, what is your goal in asking this?  There is no magic
answer, and it will probably take you months to years if you want to port
something useing just the irix headers.
	Nick