PATCH: Extended Interrupt support for the RM7000-based Ocelot

Attached is a patch which adds support for extended interrupt devices
to the Ocelot.  It was created against a current CVS snapshot.  Ralf,
please apply.

The patch basically re-writes the interrupt handler to read the
extended interrupt mask from the Set 1 registers on the QED RM7000.
It also changes the support functions so that these interrupts can be
masked and unmasked properly.

It occurs to me that this probably should go (eventually) into an
RM7k-specific file, and not an Ocelot specific file.  But the current
arch/mips/ tree doesn't seem to support this well, so I figured that
for a first pass, keeping everything where it current is will cause
the least confusion.

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107

irq_diff