>  memory: 00001000 @ 00001000 (reserved)
>  memory: 001d6000 @ 08002000 (reserved)
>  memory: 00568000 @ 081d8000 (usable)
>  memory: 000c0000 @ 08740000 (ROM data)
>  memory: 05800000 @ 08800000 (usable)
[...]
> Freeing prom memory: 768kb freed

 Good -- I was worrying if the code is able to free areas mared as "ROM
data".

> root:~# cat /proc/iomem
> 00000000-00000fff : reserved
> 00001000-00001fff : reserved
> 08002000-081d7fff : reserved
>   08002000-08188297 : Kernel code
>   0819c300-081b23bf : Kernel data
> 081d8000-0873ffff : System RAM
> 08740000-087fffff : System RAM
> 08800000-0dffffff : System RAM

 It looks consistent with what was reported previously -- good.

 Thanks for the report.  From your other report I see the system works
with debugging code enabled as well.  It's consistent with last Florian's,
too.  Therefore I'm considering the previous Florian's failure report an
accident.

 I have no idea why swap doesn't work -- I'm actually running NFS-rooted
and unless I twiddle with the NBD thingy, I will not be able to test swap
anytime soon.

 The double output looks like a problem with printk.  Ralf, I recall you
made a few changes related to printk on SGI recently -- could you please
look into it?

  Maciej