Re: Ming-0.4.4 released

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 09:38:29AM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 04:08:02PM +0900, Shigeharu TAKENO wrote:

> > After applied mypatch, all test passed in "make check". The
> > modified patch is the following:
>
> Ok, sounds better, altought I'd prefer multiple patches
> for multiple issues (and ideally also one ticket for each).
>
> Tickets go to: http://bugs.libming.org

I've pushed your patches for read.c and parser.c
The one for ActionScriptTest.c sounds suspicious as
the vsaprintf.c implementation is already in decompile.c
and I don't see it used from ActionScriptTest itself.
Maybe the problem is with makeswf.c using it w/out
implementing it, in wich case linking decompile.c in
would fix the linking for ActionScriptTest.c too.

I still have to check the configure.in patch.

--strk;