Re: Ming-0.4.4 released

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 01:57:34PM +0900, Shigeharu TAKENO wrote:

> 1) When "make check", I saw the following message:

Pushed, thanks (missing font-kerntest.fdb)

> 2) I needed to change paths of the 1st line of test scripts:
>
>  #!/usr/bin/python, #!/usr/bin/perl, #!/usr/bin/php
>
> to the proper paths

We want to find a way to recuce maintainance cost, maybe

#!/usr/bin/env python

and similar would work for you ?

Alternatively we should work something out from the dotests.pl
runner, so that the path to interpreter is only substituted
in that single place.

Could you please file a ticket for this on bugzilla ?

> I needed to add the following line:
>
>   set_time_limit(0);
>
> to test/Video/test0{1,4,5}.php, since my machine does not work
> so fast.

Again, best would be putting the limit in a common place.
See if you can do it in dotests.pl (seek for "php -n -d").
And again, a ticket on bugzilla (or github) is appreciated.

> 3) I used the patch below at the compilation. Especially, I think
> it is serious for util/parser.c.

Is there any test failing w/out your patch and working with ?
If not we'll want one to go with the fix.
And we do want a ticket to track this too.

Thanks a lot for your report, I'll be glad to ship 0.4.5 shortly
if you can help fixing these issues.

--strk;

what comes below this line is just spam, dont bother scrolling...

    still here ?