How to determine the "inked" height of a text string?

Hi all,

Using Ming primitives (no actionscript) I'm trying to draw a line of
text on screen (i.e. "New text..."), and then draw a border around it.

Haven't been able to find any reliable way of determining the actual
display height of a text string, even though we have a working function
for getting the width - SWFText_getUTF8StringWidth().

Any recommendations on how to determine the height of a text string, or
perhaps we should add a SWFText_getUTF8StringHeight() function or something?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Salasaga  -  Open Source eLearning IDE