Hello, a ming noob here.

Hi there. I have known about ming being part of the PHP library for quite some time, but recently decided to try it. I find myself totally lost. I have tried to read docs and look at examples, but I can't seem to make progress. I guess I should have started here, but I usually like to try things out before asking for help.

I am trying to create a simple flash animation in PHP using png files with transperencies. All I want is for images and backgrounds to cycle through a series of fade ins and outs. That's all. I haven't really found any success at trying to even manipulate the alpha property of anything through the PHP interface. I decided that actionscript would probably be the best place to try this sort of thing, but I totally got in over my head there. I'm not even sure what version of actionscript is used in the PHP version of ming (I think it is version 0.3beta1).

Any suggestions as to a good source of documentation, examples that deal with this, or coding tips, or any other source of help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.