whitescreen when embedding more then two images, memory limit

hallo list,

i have some problems when i try to embedd more then two images into my swf files. sometimes this works and sometimes i get a whitescreen.

can you tell me what the whitescreen means?

i am using the ming_php module on sharedhosting server.

i think this is caused by the memory limit. am i right?