Re: supported actionscript versions

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 10:39:47AM -0700, Robert Grah wrote:
> hallo list,
>
>  i was just wondering where i can find information about the supported actionscript versions in ming export.
>  can someone tell me a good info page?

AS1 is the last.
No classes. No casts. Surely no ABC output.
You *might* find some experimental AS2 (class xxyy), but that's all.

This is for AS syntax, but there are movies out there targetted at
SWF9 and still only containing code in the old bytecode format.
Those kind of movies can be produced by Ming.
They are also nice because are supported by free flash players,
contrary to the ones containing ABC format (requiring AVM2 to play).

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!