listaction tool

Hi list,

I used listaction tool (directory util in ming cvs rep) to decompile a
swf v8 and I get a nice AS2 assembly code but I cannot figure out
what's the variable "^A" could be:

    160141:SWFACTION_PUSH
     [000]   String: '^A'
    160147:SWFACTION_GETVARIABLE

I have several references of this variable, all along the assembly
code, I noticed all operations dealing with it are Integer operations
but I cannot find out what integer it represents.
I really think it's a special variable, so I think the context and the
swf  doesn't have much importance.

Well any help will be welcomed.

Thanks
--