Re: giflib & libungif?

QUOTE (--strk;)
Ask your admin what version of Ming they have (may also have an old
version) and if he built it himself.
Ming only supports libungif, can be made to support other libs with some
coding... Try using PNGs too.
--strk;

He has Version 0.3.0 and I don't think he built it himself but if that's
important I can ask and yes I can use PNG's just fine without any
errors.