Re: Question on test/Bitmap/test01

Hi,

Thanks!
The following is my ./configure summary:
Config summary:
  C++ enabled
  Perl extension disabled
  PHP extension disabled
  Python extension disabled
  Tcl extension disabled
  ZLIB enabled (-lz)
  Freetype library enabled (/usr/local/bin/freetype-config)
  GIF library disabled
  PNG library enabled (-lpng)

thanks & regards,
Linda Lian

On 9/4/08, Klaus Rechert <klaus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

could you post your ./configure summary please. It should look like:

Config summary:
 C++ enabled
 Perl extension disabled
 PHP extension disabled
 Python extension disabled
 Tcl extension disabled
 ZLIB enabled (-lz)
 Freetype library enabled (/usr/bin/freetype-config)
 GIF library disabled
 PNG library enabled (-lpng)

Thanks
  Klaus

Lian DanHui schrieb:
Hello All,
 When I run the test under test/Bitmap/test01, it has the following errors:

     0 [main] test01 6676 handle_exceptions: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

   714 [main] test01 6676 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to test01.exe
.stackdump

And I can run test/FillStyle/test05 successfully.  So I think the PNG support has no problems.

Somebody has met the same error and got a solution?  And I am using the latest ming-0.4.0.rc1.

thanks & regards,

Linda Lian