Re: Need a Ming 0.4beta5 dll for PHP

Dominik Franzrahe wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> thanks for the link, but we tried the dlls from kromann.info.
> The Version of the ming dlls are 0.3beta1

Oh.  Um, might be worth emailing Frank M. Kromann and asking then. (?)
The web page lists his email as:

   <frank at kromann dot info>

> and we want to test the feature
> -Video updates: added Flash8 codecs
> The libming.org page say it is impemeted since Ming 0.4.0.beta4
> The PHP Version is not important for us, here we are flexible.
> Also python or other compiled Versions are welcome.
>
> Any other ideas where i can get a 0.4beta4 or above version
> of a compiled Version of php_ming.dll?

Hmmmm, the only other thing that comes to mind is XAMPP:

   http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

It's recommended by Gazb on his page (www.gazbming.com), and it looks
like they keep it updated in general.

No idea which version of Ming they're using, but you could always ask
them too even if they're only including Ming 0.3.x.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--