Von: Justin Clift [mailto:justin@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. April 2008 09:10
An: Dominik Franzrahe
Cc: ming-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re:  Need a Ming 0.4beta5 dll for PHP

Dominik Franzrahe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we want to make experience with the ming 0.4beta5 or 0.4beta4. We are
> Flash-Developers and don´t have so much experience on compiling
> sources ;)
>
> I have tried Microsoft Visual C++, CH, cygwin, perl, python , but
> nothing works nothing will compile.
> I only want to test the new features, can anybody help me.
>
> I need a php_ming.dll Version 0.4beta5, can anybody mail me his
> version or send me a link, i absolutely did my best, but nothing did work.

Hi Dominik,

For which version of PHP? :)

These links may be what you want:

PHP 6:
http://kromann.info/download.php?strFolder=php6-Release&strIndex=PHP6

PHP 5.2:
http://kromann.info/download.php?strFolder=php5_2-Release&strIndex=PHP5_2

PHP 5.1:
http://kromann.info/download.php?strFolder=php5_1-Release&strIndex=PHP5_1

PHP 4:
http://kromann.info/download.php?strFolder=php4-Release_TS&strIndex=PHP4

They're the "Release" versions, not the Debug versions.

They can all be found from:

http://kromann.info/php.php

The menu on the right hand side is where you choose. :)

Hope that helps!

(Btw, it's been a long time since I used PHP... more into C these days.
  I just happened to remember where to find these links!)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Salasaga  -  Open Source eLearning IDE