Re: how do I create a fader with ming

Justin Clift wrote:

> As for how to get the adjustment figure to use... um... not sure.
>
> Have you taken a look through the examples on gazb's site?
>
>   http://www.gazbming.com
>
> He seems to have a lot of actionscript stuff. :)

I tried the usingonclipevent.php   from gazb  and
added this line:

// create textfield with ActionScript and add it to frame #1 movie
$strAction="
_root.createTextField('buttonTextField',++depth,280,180,200,30);
buttonTextField.border = true; buttonTextField.text =
Y;buttonTextField.selectable = false;
";
$movie->add(new SWFAction($strAction));

A button for displaying the Textfield I've created using the
buttonevent-example.

Unfortunately I don't get a textbox with the actual value of the
Y-coordinate of the mouse. I think in this way I can get the value
for processing on an other part - like changing the fontsize of a text
or rotation of an object, ...

Regards,
Ruprecht Helms
http://www.rheyn.de