Re: how do I create a fader with ming

Ruprecht Helms wrote:
<snip>
>>> I'm interessting how do I create a fader using ming that allows me
>>> for example to change interactivly the fontsize of a given text.
<snip>

> I'm using php.
> I thried the code of these website, but it seams to be incompatible with
> ming
>
> http://www.flashtuts.de/htdocs/flash-Tutorials-tutorials_anzeigen-79-Actionscript%20Beginner%20Level%201%20Schieberegler%20per%20drag%20and%20drop.html
> (page is in german)

No worries.  Personally I'm more into C these days, so I can't give you
the direct code you need. :-/

How far have you progressed so far with Ming and PHP?

Do you have other (non text) objects working, or are you still trying to
get the hang of it in general? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--