img src is rewritten as NULL

I need to preserve single emails as close as possible to how they are in the original email in the mbox.

I have successfully used mhonarc to create some messages correctly with images but in other messages the HTML img src is rewritten as null:

Is changed to:

I have searched the archives and found that I need to use the “m2h_text_html::filter” with “allownoncidurls”.  I have done a bit in perl but I am far from an expert. WHERE do I use/put/reference the “allownoncidurls” argument?

Thanks in advance.

believed to be clean.