Convert and Migrate

I have a large database of emails saved using MHonArc. I want to convert them to a format usable for migrating to archives in a LISTSERV format mailing list.

I believe (but am not sure) that if i can get the MHonArc format converted to MailMan format, that there exists a program to convert that to LISTSERV's notebook format for archiving.

Meanwhile, it seems that any solution requires using perl scripts, of which i know nothing.

Can anyone offer possible solutions, or at least paths to take?

John French, MA
Costa Rica
Facilitator: IvanGoldbergsLists@xxxxxxxxx