64-bit FreeBSd, mha-mhedit and that Perl Issue with Defined

	I just went from a 32-bit instance of FreeBSD9.0 to a
new 64-bit virtual system and it seems that everything made it
across except for mha-mhedit which means no quoted text in
replies for now.

"defined(%hash) is deprecated at /usr/local/lib/perl5"

This repeats each time the infraction occurs.

	For added oddity, the system I just built is the one
with the problem. Another almost identical 64-bit FreeBSD9.0
system, also using perl5.12.4, never has exhibited this behavior
when using mha-mhedit. I suspect that maybe the perl libraries
on the working system may have been altered when adding a
package but it is hard to tell without a detailed examination.
That is really about the only ways the two systems might be
different.

	Any constructive suggestions are appreciated as I
certainly like using nmh. It has served me well for years and it
is safer when looking at dodgy messages.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer