Message body size limits?

Can anyone tell me if there is a limit to the message body mhonarc can process into the html file?

I pulled emails into an archive file and noticed they all came in nicely, with the exception of a couple. Checking the actual email itself, it does have text for the message body. Little long winded text and the ones archiving as blank are really long.

Variable, override? Am I missing something? I thought there was a default value of how large the message body could be before it was skipped. I have read so much documentation on mhonarc the past few days, feel a bit dizzy.

Thanks

Tom