portable MHonArc?

Hello,

I'd like to ask a question:
Is there any chance there would be a portable version of MHonArc available?
At least I've not found one yet.
I mean a version that would be able to work with the Portable Applications suite (PortbleApps.com). It would be very useful for us, as we would like to have it installed on a flash drive (with portable Perl) and be able to convert mail folders without installing of neither Perl, nor MHonArc on the computer in question.

Thanks very much i advance for any information from both users and developers. :)

Bohumil Chalupa
National Archives
Czech Republic