[approved] [sr #105343] message digests

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
        Operating System: None

Details:

I'd like to have message digests of the original messages stored along with
the outputted html files. I need them to reliably reference the single
messages.

See, for example, there:

https://stier.is-a-geek.com/~moinmoin/spr/47992b3e4dd8c3cda0734412451a11d94042bf91

The last 40 digits are the sha1sum create from the html part between the
pre-tags. That is of course not a reliable way to do that because the
formatting may change upon the next conversion run.

Thx!

btw.: having a charset encoding definition at hand in each file wouldn't be
too bad either.

Great work! Thx!

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105343>

  Message sent via/by Savannah