best software to store newsgroup articles

Hello everyone,

I am rather new to the list, and have spend quite a bit of time searching
for the method to automatically store the newsgroup articles from my ISP's
news server.

I tried to look for the answer by myself, and someone has mentioned about
suck, or cpan module. However, I am not very familiar with what these are.
My question is, can anyone recommend any way to archive the newsgroup that
is easy to maintain and use?

If anyone has the answer, that would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks a lot