Re: Color mode in mhonarc?

> Even if it would be possible (in theory), I can't help wondering
> what the point would be [in coloring code]. MHonArc generates an
> archive, it's not an editor, right?

The point would be to make the messages in the archive easier to read?

I would agree that this would be a very nice addition, but I can't
think of a way to detect where code starts/ends.  Once that problem
is solved, you could use GNU Enscript to perform the highlighting.

Alejo.
http://bachue.com/alejo

---=(  Comunidad de Usuarios de Software Libre en Colombia  )=---
---=(  http://bachue.com/colibri )=--=( colibri@xxxxxxxxxx  )=---