Mail problems fixed

I think that all of the mail delivery problems have been solved.  It was
an interesting problem -- a combination of sendmail timeouts causing
bulk_mailer to fail early, certain DNS lookups failing and confusing
sendmail, and not enough coffee on my part.

Please let me know if you have any problems with your list subscription
to mhonarc-users.  Other lists shouldn't have been affected.

Thanks and sorry for the problems.

Chris

P.S.  Apparently a header of 'Mail Delivery problems fixed' confuses
      some systems.  Argh!