Using courier maildirs

Good morning.

Recently I've tried converting maildirs created by courier with mhonarc, failing pathetically. It creates the mailist.html and threads.html and database files, but nothing else happens.

The MHonArc documentation has this to say on the subject of maildirs:
"MHonArc supports MH mail folders and UUCP/Unix mailbox files, so the term "mail folder" represents the MH mail folder or mailbox file to process. To convert a mail folder to an HTML archive, use the following:

prompt> mhonarc path/inbox"

"the following" does not work, and now I am left to wonder whether courier's mailbox format is supported by mhonarc, and if not, what can be done to convert such maildirs? I've tried the archives and Google, both with no success.

Thanks,

_Lasar

--
Lasar Liepins