Re: Adding mail to mhonarc

On April 27, 2005 at 18:19, "Tom Patterson" wrote:

> I have recently installed MHonArc 2.6.10 in an Apache 2.0.54 server running
> under Windows XP with ActivePerl 5.8.
>
> When I try to add messages to the maillist.html file using the DOS batch
> command mhonarc -add inbox (where the saved messages are stored as 1.eml ...

Side Note: If working under Windows and ActivePerl, it is better to
use mhonarc.pl.  For example:

  mhonarc.pl -add inbox

This does not address your problem, but it is a more efficient invocation
method and things like I/O redirection work better.
Reference: <http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/install.html#win32>

> 10.eml, I get a message "No new messages", even though there are messages in
> the inbox directory.  If I specify inbox\1.eml, then that particular message
> is added, as long as it has not already been processed.
>
> I have not been able to add all of the messages in the inbox directory with
> a single command.
>
> What command would add all of the unprocessed messages in the directory?

Have a look at the MHPATTERN resource.  For example:

<MHPattern>
^\d+\.eml$
</MHPattern>

Reference: <http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/mhpattern.html>