Re: transform >> thread symbol in line in html

Andrea Federico Grisotto wrote:
For examples looking at this link:
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2005-04/msg00008.html
there is a blue vertical line where is quoted plain text,
I have this beautiful behaviour only sometimes in presence of quoted text.

That behaviour presupposes that respective line starts with '>' or '>>' etc. with *no spaces before or between them*.

How can I obtain nested line with different color in presence of different level of quoted text?

By avoiding spaces. Spaces between '>' characters are not permitted according to the applicable standard, and - unlike some MUAs - MHonArc is standards compliant in this respect.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson