Working with missing messages

Hello:

I'm using MHonArc v2.6.10 to convert Eudora mailboxes. These mailboxes contain a partial set of messages from an old mailing list. Some of the messages are replies to messages that I don't have copies of, as in I'll have a number of replies in a thread but not the message that was replied to.

I looked at and tried using the "TLINONE" and "TLINONEEND"resources in the hopes that it would indicate that these particular messages were missing or not included in the archive, but I either used them wrong or misunderstand their use. Is there a way to create indexes that indicate that these messages are missing? Thanks.

--
Regards,

DewGuy1999