RE: Date generated footer and namazu

At 4:10 PM -0600 1/26/05, John Cottingham wrote:

I threw a 11 year archive at Fluid Dynamics Search Engine. I had had a 5 year relationship with them using their logger.

I was happy with that package, too, and actually customized it a little to enable searching based on sender, etc. But then the index files started taking up a lot of space...

If my onArc were public, I think I'd just use Google. But it's not... So I'm thinking about a script I use for another area:

	Simple Search
	http://www.scriptarchive.com/search.html

It really is simple, it just searches each file one by one, so it's not very efficient, but it doesn't need index files...

Bob