Generating index files for a FAQ

I know this is slightly off topic question but has the following
faq.html also been generated via mhonarc?

http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/faq/faq.html

If yes, how? If not then what utility was used to generate it?  I am
going to be maintaing a faq from my netscape mail folders (i have
sieve filters that file into it), and i am able to convert the files
but i want to create an index like the above faq.html.

Regards,

-W