A newbie's question

Hello:

Let me start this off by informing you that I'm a Mac user and I'm slowly but surely figuring out how to use MHonArc. I'm currently running MHonArc v2.6.10, Perl 5.008001 darwin, Mac OS X 10.3.6.

If I have MHonArc convert and existing mailbox file from Eudora 6.2 I get the following message:

Warning: Could not parse date for message

and it says it converted: