Forward messages from mush

Hi,

some of my coworkers are using mush as email client.

The problem is that if they want to send an email message
to the archives they forward it (Ctrl-F) to the archive and the
message goes straight into the .catch folder.

I looked at the header and the way mush works is to add
whole message) untouched. Now it makes sence why it
goes into the .catch folder.

Then I manually edited procmailrc.mharc file and added Resent-To
i.e. I changed
(Delivered-To:|List-Post:) to
(Delivered-To:|List-Post:|Resent-To)

Surprisingly (for me) the log file showed that the messages are now
going in msgid.cache file.

In other words it didn't work.

Any idea how can I setup mhonarch to check Resent-To line
in the header?

Thank you
Peter
peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx