Threads including messages

I searched the documentation and mailing list of mhonarc without success. Could you give me some hints how my .mrc must look like to get following things (if possible at all):

I want to get one page per thread. The page should contain only the links to message files which belong to the thread. Could the message bodies be included in this file too? How can this be done?

Thanks for your help

Harald