<pre> tags problematic

Hi Tim,

I tried the option below and nothing happens - unless I have to place it in a specific part of the RCFILE.

I also tried the other option which you recommended:

<MIMEArgs>
m2h_text_plain::filter; attachcheck quote htmlcheck maxwidth=90 target=_blank
</MIMEArgs>

This one does wrap the test but the <pre> </pre> tags are still there and it does not make for a good presentation.

I also tried putting in a meta tag defining CONTENT-TYPE and that does not work either.

The email programme I am using shows:

<!-- MHonArc v2.6.8 -->

When I email from another email programme which has

the results are terrible ... all the HTML code is showing up on the page.

REF URL: http://www.cdera.org/weather/cathy
http://www.cdera.org/weather/bb

I still need help on this one