Re: Msg body <pre> format

Terry Ally wrote:
All messages being archived carry a <pre></pre> tag which is
problematic for my HTML page. How do I remove this tag?

You can use the 'nonfixed' argument. See the MIMEFILTERS and MIMEArgs resources.

Secondly, each message carry a footer advertisement for MHonArc
2.6.8. Is this mandatory?

There is no such requirement in the GNU General Public License, under which this free program is distributed. Also, since that tiny link can be controlled via the DOC resource, it's apparently not mandatory.

Nevertheless, the link is a very modest way to give the MHonArc author
credit and return *something* to the open source community. IMNSHO you
really should not remove it.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson